BARS, CLUBS AND RESTAURANTS
Prague's Best Bars, Clubs and Restaurants the city is renowned for its good food, great beer and buzzing nightlife, this section is dedicated to just a few of the many many locations to eat, drink and enjoy all that Prague has to offer. This section will be updated from time to time as many locations change name, ownership quite frequently, and new ones come and go.
If you need any reservations we can do this for you, fill in the booking form or contact us on the numbers listed at the end of this page.
Enjoy Prague's Best Bars, Clubs and Restaurants !
Prague Bars For Stag Weekends
PRAGUE BARS - in Prague there are bars on every street, on almost every corner, so there are no shortage of places to drink.
Beer prices vary according to location of the bars, in Prague centre near the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square can average up to about 70 CZK / £2 / €3 for a .5 litre beer, while just outside the centre beer can be found for half this price, average 35 CZK / £1 / €1.5 for a .5 litre beer.
There are many foreign bars in Prague also, like Irish / English / American theme bars, these tend to be the highest priced bars, but probably with the best service, food and almost all offer Live TV Sports, bars like these are OChes, James Joyce, Rocky OReillys, Caffreys Irish Bar, Jama, Dubliner Irish Bar and the George and Dragon.
For local Czech bars we can recommend bars like Kolkovna, Kozicka, U Medvedku, U Vejvodu, Pivovarske Dum, Pivnice U Zlateho Tygra, Batalion and the popular U Provaznice, we can supply you with more information on request.
- For a reservation of a bar for your group just fill in the booking enquiry form or the contact details at the bottom of this page, you can find more information about some of these bars on PRAGUE BEST BARS
Prague Clubs For Stag Parties
PRAGUE CLUBS - the nightlife in Prague is buzzing, there are many clubs to choose from, something to suit all music tastes, in and around the centre you can find clubs like Karlovy Lazne, a five level different music theme club, right beside the Charles Bridge.
Next door you will find Lavka, blasting out hits to late morning with a beer garden backing straight onto the Charles Bridge, then just 2 minutes walk from this area you will find Zlaty Strom which means the Golden Tree in English, this has a normal disco but also girls stripping on a catwalk, a full evening can be had just with these 3 clubs alone, or Double Trouble, another cellar club situated between Wenceslas Square and the Old Town Square and popular with locals.
But probably one of the biggest and best would be Lucerna Music Club, set on Vodickova Street just off Wenceslas Square, this club rocks to about 06.00am at the weekends, and the popular huge video screen with 70`s and 80`s has been attracting full houses for a long time now, drinks are reasonable price also.
For live bands, try Roxy with regular bands playing all year round, or one used by Czechs for live music Malostranska Beseda, for up market clubs try Duplex, set right on Wenceslas Square, or Mecca, but this is outside the centre, so a taxi would be required.
For more seedy clubs on the strip scene, try Goldfingers lap dancing club on Wenceslas Square, with some stunning girls, or Darling Cabaret just a few minutes walk away, and Atlas Cabaret Club just across the street from Darlings, or Desire Cabaret also close the the centre, in all of these clubs we advise customers to check prices before buying, as they do have a reputation of being quite expensive.
- For a reservation of a club for your group just fill in the booking enquiry form or the contact details at the bottom of this page, we can get tickets or make reservations for some of these clubs but not all. You can see all these clubs and more at PRAGUE CLUBS AND NIGHTLIFE
Prague Restaurants For Stag Parties
PRAGUE RESTAURANTS - for a fine dining experience we can offer a host of great restaurants tried and tested by many of our customers with satisfaction, we are listing just a few of many, but there ones are particularly good.
The 3 restaurants, Cowboys, Hergetova Cihelna and Kampa all belong to the same group and are of a very high standard, we particularly would recommend Hergetova Cihelna, set on the river Vltava with stunning views of the Charles Bridge.
Then there are others such as Mlynec, also with great balcony views of the Charles Bridge, or Bellevue, with views of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge, or for the best steaks in Prague try La Casa Argentina, just off the Old Town Square, these are just a few of many, we do have a full list on our PRAGUE BEST RESTAURANTS LIST
- For a table reservation of a restaurant for your group just fill in the booking enquiry form or the contact details at the bottom of this page.
We also include this great PARTY PACKAGE (worth 650 CZK) at no extra charge:
- TOP TICKET ENTRY for all the group to the best music dance club in Prague, Karlovy Lazne, set right beside the Charles Bridge, open to 04.00am, with loads of young Czech girls!
- VIP ENTRY for all the group to the best Lap dancing Club, with over 30 beautiful hot girls each night, strips and cabaret are ongoing all night, we even throw in your 2nd drink for FREE also!
- FREE BEER VOUCHERS for all the group to use in one of the best sports bars!
- INFO PARTY MAPS pointing out the best bars / clubs and restaurants to go to in the city!
These will all be provided to you FREE on booking, no other company offers so much!