COCKTAIL MAKING IN PRAGUE
A perfect Hen party activity, behind the bar the expert cocktail making barman will show to each member of the group the secrets of this cocktail making skill, also there is food, an English speaking guide, and a champagne welcome drink all included, what cocktails you make you can drink, or let your friends try your special mix and get their opinion.
The group will be met in the centre of Prague at the Old Town Square by a private guide and taken a short walk through the Old Town to a nice bar near the Charles Bridge, here you will be greated with a welcome glass of Czech bubbly, then sat down to your table for the start of the lessons. This is a working bar with other customers, so you will have the real feel of making cocktails in a real bar situation, but no pressure, this is a fun evening.
At the end the expert barman will decide who was the best cocktail maker and that person will be then awarded with the Prague Cocktail Making Diploma.
- Each person will receive a welcome drink glass of Bohemia Czech champagne.
- The top cocktail making barman will reveal his secrets to the group, each person will have a chance to go behind the bar and make 2 cocktails with the option of drinking them or let someone else in the group try them?
- The barman will give his expert opinion on the top cocktail and the winner will receive a Diploma.
- Finger food will also be provided of nachos and sauce dip.
- Info party maps on top pubs, clubs and restaurants in Prague.
- FREE beer or wine vouchers to use in a good Prague pub.
Minimum group size - 4 people
Activity time - about 2 to 3 hours
Price per person - 795 CZK / 29 Euro
Remember we can offer everything for your Hen Weekend in Prague, apart from flights, we can offer private airport transfers, strip hummers or limousines, Hotels or Apartments in the centre, and a full list of activities including this popular cocktail making in Prague offer.
Cocktail Making in Prague - Prague Tours Direct